Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Penny Hoarder a must see site

Oh my goodness my little followers, I feel like my brain has just been blown by possibly the coolest blog I have ever found. No offense to any of my favorite blogs I love y'all but this blog is awesome. I have found myself lost in their wacky ways to earn money post. Now some of them are just plain strange, but some are really cool and interesting, like Making Money Recycling Moving Boxes, or Making money Recycling Wine Corks.

They also have some great contest, money saving ideas, and so much more.

If you have even just a moment i would suggest checking it out it really is a cool site.

Oh and by the way, I am not being payed, or rewarded for posting this, I just really like this site and wanted to share it with all of you!
love, peace, and joy
The Christmas Fairy

0 comments:

Post a Comment