Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moment of Me Wednesday.. Take a nap

Take a nap, I'm serious, if you have the chance and I know its hard, but take a nap, or just lay down and cuddle with your child. Remember when I said its helpful to breath when your stressed, well when your tired take a nap. Ok ok I know by now your saying uh TCF I cant just take a nap I have kids, I have work, I have school, Im not 5... sheesh I get it I get it!!


What if I told you 10 minutes could be all you needed to revive yourself.. can you take 10 minutes? Come on your kids have to go poo at some point.. just kidding. Seriously though if I can give you any advice a power nap is a great way to catch a quick burst of energy.

Here's how

  • First of all find a quiet place to lay, somewhere comfortable it can be somewhere sun shiney or dark your choice, but somewhere you wont be distracted.
  • Then lay down relax and focus on breathing. Breath in and out slowly and focus on your breathing, dont think about anything other than the clean air coming in and out of your lungs.
  • Let your body relax don't tense your muscles just breath, you dont even have to actually sleep, just focus on your breathing and relax. This gives your brain a moment just to drift off and calm down.
  • If your worried about time set an alarm, other wise just lay there for about 10-15 minutes breathing and relaxing and then slowly get up get a glass of water and get back to life.

I do this when I'm really stressing over TCF stuff and your would be amazed how much it helps me, so take a chill pill, lay down, close your eyes, relax, and breath.

Enjoy your me moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment