Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Totally TCF Tuesday ~ Getting to know TCF


So I wanted to do something fun on Tuesdays, and I thought how about a get to know TCF post every Tuesday. You can ask me random and bizar questions and Ill answer. Just post a comment with your question and on the next Totally TCF Tuesday Ill pick 5 to answer.

So since we are just starting out I've come up with some questions to answer to start us off!


1. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A 501C3 for TCF seriously if someone could give me that as a gift it would be awesome

2. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Of all time Charmed, that I can quote Glee

3. What is your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
Slowly and leisurely with plenty of time to cuddle, the first thing I do check my email, literally right away I check email and check FB to see if I need to take care of anything before I do morning chores.

4. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
A Freisian Arabian Paint Mare Ive wanted one since I was a little girl

5. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be a ballerina fairy princess doctor teacher superhero... yeah I wanted it all lol.. hey I got a bit of it I am a fairy!


So what do you want to know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment