Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Possible free roll of toilet paper

Their site says "We use your sign up information to fit you into a group that interests our sponsors.

Once we get enough people like you into one group, we'll match your group to the right sponsors - the ones you'd want in your home.

Then we will activate your account and email your activation code so you can order products online every month. You get a monthly supply based on your household size, so please remember to fill in all the members of your household when registering!

The faster we fill your group, the faster you will get your FREE stuff."

It looks like its worth checking out, they did email me after I filled in info letting me know they would send me log in info once my group filled up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment