Im going to start sharing nummy treats I find with y'all saw this one while flipping through all you magazine and it looks delish!
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Cost per serving: $0.53
- 4 Small Bananas
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1.) Preheat oven to 300F Slit each banana lengthwise through 1 side of peel, taking care to avoid cutting all the way through the banana. Stuff each slit with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
2.) Wrap each banana in aluminum foil, place upright on a baking sheet and bake until chocolate and marshmallows have melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Unwrap and serve immediately.
Per serving : 176 Cal., 5g of fat (3g sat.), Omg Chol., 4g Fiber, 2g Pro., 36g Carb., 8mg Sod.
- Go Nuts: For a bit of a crunch, add chopped salted peanuts to the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Change Chocolates: You can use milk chocolate for a sweeter taste, or bittersweet for a stronger flavor. Instead of buying chips, you can chop up a 4 ounce bar.
- Make it your own: Try peanut butter chips with chocolate chips, or coconut go crazy have fun!