Smokey Snack ~ By Christine W.
- 1 package of little smokies (cut into thirds)
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 bottle of ketchup
- 1bottle of beer
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker
- Bring to a boil
- Turn to low or simmer with lid on for about three hours.
- Can start cooking when you get to work and it will be done in time for lunch.
- Can add some finely chopped purple onion. Beer will be gone by serving time.
Pepper Balls ~ By Rebekah N.
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 packet dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 TBS sour cream
- Wheat Thins or crackers of your choice
- Let cream cheese sit out until room temp.
- Place in med-large bowl. Add sour cream and ranch mix.
- Mix together very well. Best to use your hands.
- Form into a ball and sprinkle with pepper.
- Place in the center of a serving tray and surround with Wheat Thins.
Notes: This is not 'hot' or spicy. Great for anything from baby showers to football games to family reunions. You will not have any left. You can use reduced fat cream cheese and sour cream. I recommend regular black pepper, not coarse ground, for this recipe. Absolutely fantastic. Enjoy
Princess Sandwiches ~ By Odessa Fry
- Wheat bread
- whipped cream cheese
- strawberry jam.
- Spread cream cheese and strawberry jam on the bread
- place another piece of bread on top to form sandwich
- Use a cookie cutter of your choice to cut the sandwich (we use hearts)
Notes: Your princess will love these! we usually have them with celery and carrots.
Fairy Bread ~ By Me :)
- 8 pieces of white bread without the crust
- 1/4 cups margarine
- 1/4 cup multicolor sprinkles
- Spread margarine on bread
- Cover with sprinkles
- cut bread into triangles
this is just a fun little fairy treat :)
Hope you enjoy these fun and easy to make foods!