Friday, April 1, 2011

Lend a Helping hand, Donate to the Back to School Fairy

Ok I am officially at it again, it is time for our back to school fairy fundraising/donation collecting to begin. We are going to do things a little differently than we did with TCF because if someone wants to say donate thing like pencils itll just be to much of a money eater for yall shipping pencils to multiple kids. That being said we have set up a mail box just for TCF and BTSF and we ask anyone who wanted to donate school supplies to send them to us, we will then pack a back to school kit for each child and send one box to each family.

What you can donate
  • Book bags (no rips or holes please light wear is fine)
  • Binders can be used as long as the look good
  • folders
  • pencil pouches
  • pencils
  • pens
  • erasers
  • pencil sharpeners
  • crayons
  • scissors (the kid safe ones)
  • lined paper (both collage and wide rule)
  • highlighters
  • colored pencils
  • lunch bags
Items can be sent to
The Back To School Fairy
7820 Garden Hwy
Building C
Yuba City CA 95991

please email me at thechristmasfairyfb@yahoo.com if you donate so I know to watch for it in the mail.

You can also donate money via paypal by sending money to christmasfairyfb@yahoo.com any money donated will be used towards school supplies and shipping, and anything extra left over will be used towards The Christmas Fairy come Christmas time :)

Donating to a fundraiser
We will also be hosting an auction, if you would like to donate an item to the auction please email me at thechristmasfairyfb@yahoo.com and let me know and I will get you more details, I do ask that donators cover shipping but if thats not possible we can work it out just let me know thanks.

We also are going to do a photo contest if anyone wants to donate prizes to that contest again please email me.


Thank you all for reading this, and for helping me help children have a brighter future.

Love and Joy,
TCF

0 comments:

Post a Comment